Brother International announces new sewing, embroidery and crafting machines for 2022
BRIDGEWATER, NJ – August 4, 2021 – Over the past year, there has been a resurgence of interest in sewing, embroidery, quilting, and crafting among hobbyists and entrepreneurs. Today, Brother International Corp. announced its latest additions for Brother Authorized Dealers, showcasing technological advancements in sewing and embroidery, and craft machines for 2022.
“In 2020, our industry has seen an incredible wave of new sewers and artisans entering the market,” said Shannon Sullivan, Vice President, Home Appliances Division, Brother International. “For many consumers, the sewing, arts and crafts market has become more than just a hobby, but also an opportunity for side hustle and full-time small businesses. This is especially true in today’s environment where there is a push for small purchases and a desire for personal and handmade items and gifts.
The Brother line of new 2022 combination sewing and embroidery machines, crafts, software and accessories meet the growing demands of sewing, quilting and embroidery enthusiasts, crafters and entrepreneurs. An industry leader for over 60 years, Brother has launched seven industry-leading products that reveal groundbreaking new technology for tradespeople and contractors.
The new Brother machines will be available to order from authorized Brother dealers nationwide from today, August 4, 2021. The new 2022 line includes two additions to the Quilt Club series, the BQ3100 and BQ2500, the embroidery only NQ1700E and embroidery and sewing NQ3700D. , the Entrepreneur W PR680W six-needle embroidery machine, and the ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition SDX325 and SDX330D electronic cutting machines. Brother also features a variety of craft and sewing accessories, supplies and kits.
Focus on today’s modern quilt makers with the Innov-ís BQ3100 and BQ2500 sewing and quilting machines
The upgraded BQ3100 and BQ2500 will join the BQ1350 and BQ950 as the latest additions to the Brother Quilt Club family.
- Innov-ís BQ3100: Combining built-in features such as auto height adjustment, swivel function, variable speed bobbin winder and innovative straight laser guide, the BQ3100 is a complete quilting and sewing studio in one. box. The BQ3100 is simple enough for an ambitious beginner and completely sufficient for experienced sewers looking for an upgrade. Designed for quilters, it is also ideal for seamstresses interested in creating garments and home decorating.
- Innov-ís BQ2500: The BQ2500 fits perfectly into the Quilt Club range as a versatile, high quality sewing and quilting machine. With 729 built-in utility and decorative stitches, a 7-inch LCD touchscreen and the Compact MuVit dual digital feed, the BQ2500 is ideal for swapping or getting ahead with all your sewing projects. User-friendly settings, plus on-screen help and online videos combine for a powerful and beneficial sewing experience.
Craft with Disney or find the perfect cutting partner with the ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition SDX325 and SDX330D
Two new ScanNCut DX models will be available exclusively through the reseller network, the ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition SDX330D and the SDX325. New for both models is the exclusive dealer WLAN- My Connection. From the home screen, customers can switch to the “My Connection” tile to use the send/retrieve feature. This feature eliminates the need to use a USB drive to transfer designs between compatible Brother sewing/embroidery machines and the ScanNCut. Machines can now talk to each other!
- ScanNCut DX SDX325 Electric Cutting Machine: For DIY enthusiasts who love fabric, the SDX325 is the perfect addition to any sewing studio or craft room. With over 1300 built-in designs, 140 quilt frame designs, 17 fonts and an automatic fine fabric cutter, you can easily cut fabric for quilting and raw edge appliqués and save time cutting multiple pieces for your projects. Combine your love of fabric and craftsmanship with the SDX325.
- ScanNCut DX SDX330D Electric Cutting Machine: With an inviting blue Disney design, the SDX330D features revolutionary Blade Sensor technology, which can cut materials such as felt and foam (up to 3mm thick). -in the drawings). The SDX330D has all of Brother’s innovative features and proven reliability for today’s creative enthusiasts, budding entrepreneurs and Disney fans.
Embroider with the Innov-ís NQ1700E embroidery machine and the Innov-ís NQ3700D sewing and embroidery machine
The NQ1700E embroidery machine is new to the Brother line along with the cutting-edge features and Disney design capabilities of the Innov-ís NQ3700D, both featuring a large 6″ x 10″ workspace to work with. tackling big projects and exclusive to resellers. WLAN capability to link machines to communicate wirelessly and send/receive designs between compatible Brother machines. Both machines feature high-end digital color displays and access to Brother’s exclusive iBroidery.com site to find over 5,000 additional designs to purchase individually.
- Innov-ís NQ1700E Embroidery Machine: Durable and affordable, the sleek white NQ1700E comes with over 250 built-in embroidery designs, a host of inspiring accessories such as an automatic presser foot (down to start) , easy bobbin winding and an automatic thread cutter.
- Disney Innov-ís NQ3700D Sewing and Embroidery Machine: Upgrade to the Innov-ís NQ3700D and take your embroidery and sewing skills to the next level. With premium sewing features such as an improved custom stitch, auto height adjustment, Disney embroidery designs and sewing fonts, and an auto-feed thread trimming system, offering 313 designs of embroidery designs, including 55 Disney designs, 140 frame pattern combinations and 13 lettering fonts and 291 built-in stitches, from auto-size buttonholes to lettering for sewing.
Fuel creativity and business with the Entrepreneur W PR680W 6-needle embroidery machine
Brother developed the Entrepreneur W PR680W 6-needle embroidery machine to improve the work of embroidery enthusiasts.
- Entrepreneur W PR680W 6-Needle Embroidery Machine: The new PR680W is ready to take you from the home hobbyist to the small business market with six customizable needle settings and a generous 8″ x 12″ working area. With the PR680W, create new projects on the large 8″ x 12″ embroidery area or add a touch of recycling using one of the 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogram font styles or 140 pattern combinations. framework.
Now with wireless functionality, when connected to your wireless network, you can transfer designs from your PC with Design Database Transfer (no USB required). The My Stitch Monitor app notifies you when it’s time to change threads or when your project is complete. You can also connect up to 10 machines wirelessly when using PE Design 11. New features allow entrepreneurs and small business owners to be more productive and focused on their projects like never before.
Exclusive Authorized Distributor of Brother Sewing, Embroidery and Craft Accessories
Genuine Brother accessories are the perfect complement to Brother machines, from various stabilizer weights to multi-piece thread kits and frames and blades to make your projects and small businesses even more productive. Whether your passion is sewing, embroidery or quilting, Brother has the right accessory to help unleash your imagination. For your next home decor project, holiday gift or stylish home-made clothing, choose genuine Brother accessories.
For the ScanNCut DX
- Auto Spin Blade Kit and Solo Spin Blade: An auto spin blade kit and consumable are now available. This includes a blade holder, blade, and 63 content items, including 15 quilt designs, 40 letters, and 8 projects including a pin cushion, plush toy, and 3D applique. The rotary blade is perfect for delicate materials when used with the low tack mat. The Auto Rotary Blade Kit and Consumable can only be used with the ScanNCut DX series of machines.
- Improved Roll Feeder: With the new improved Roll Feeder, your customers will be able to easily cut rolled heat transfer vinyl. In fact, the roll feeder has been upgraded to cut craft adhesive designs AND heat transfer vinyl up to 6 feet long.
For sewing, quilting and embroidery machines
- BES Blue Edition, Embroidery and Lettering Software: Perfect for the embroiderer looking to start their journey with Brother embroidery software, BES Blue has plenty of embroidery and lettering features to get you started. BES Blue offers on-screen typing, stitch order, font categories, fills and underlays, and more! Resize embroidery designs and merge multiple designs onto one page. Specialized features include 199 pre-digitized fonts with editing and customization components, over 800 embroidery designs, monogram design, name removals, drawing tools to convert to appliqué, plus its ScanNCut compatibility , making appliqué cutting a breeze!
- Advanced Quilt Design Software: Created for the maker who wants to design their quilts before starting their fabric, Advanced Quilt Design allows you to try out several on-screen design variations before you start with your Brother sewing machine. It is also compatible with your ScanNCut series machine! Create custom quilt blocks and cut them easily.
- ‘MuVit’ Compact Dual-Feed Foot: The MuVit Digital Dual-Feed Compact Foot is compatible with over 100 stitch patterns in various styles, perfect for quilting and sewing traditionally delicate fabrics. The MuVit dual-drive foot can powerfully feed fabric from both the top and bottom, and all that power is packed into an incredibly compact body. This digitally controlled, direct motor accessory foot is designed for intricate projects that require special handling, making it easy to sew precise, even stitches on a range of fabrics like leather, faux fur and silk.
- Flash Magnetic Frames: Available to meet all your fabricator’s needs, the Flash Magnetic Frame System is available in 4″x4″ and 5″x7″, stand alone with frame only or complete frame and conductor for easy strapping with four magnets that adapt quickly. in place to hold thick materials for your embroidery needs, and eliminate the need to reframe without removing from the machine to make changing any project more efficient.
Also included in the new accessories are thread kits, software, sewing accessories, notions and new machine manuals for additional training and guidance.
Posted on August 4, 2021
Source: Brother International Corp.